Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Monday, It's Monday, It's Facial Monday!!!

Good Morning All, It Is Monday Again!

I trust that you all had a wonderful weekend, and now are ready for a little TLC for yourself! I am in desperate need of a facial today. Yes, I have to keep it real, and fess up that it has been two weeks since my last facial. With my Grandma dying, and a planned vacation at a dry, dusty, airport, my skin has taken a back seat...and it looks it!



We had a wonderful vacation, in case you don't know, I love airplanes!!! I love the colors, the designs, the hours of craftsmanship, and I love to fly upside down!!! There is nothing quite like flying, on purpose, upside down at top speed. It is a thrill like no other. I have been attending this airshow with my Dad since I was 7, and volunteering since I was 9. That is 21 years of working with the most amazing and talented people, who have become a second family to me. Our week is full of dry & hot weather, dust and grass, really bad for you food...that tastes so good, a lot of work that often pushes you to your limits, airplanes exhaust in large quantities, cleaning facilities that consist of a shower made up of a garden hose with a kitchen sink sprayer, and port-a-potties...I LOVE IT! Life is meant to be lived upside down, at full speed...sometimes, and with people surrounding you who love you and life!



However, all that said, my skin takes a beating during this week! So my focus for today is REPAIR!!! Perfect hu? I haven't met a person who has perfect skin and doesn't have a repair need. We are all aging, yes some more gracefully, but nevertheless we will all face at least one of these problems; Sensitive skin that is prone to redness and irritation, puffy eyes or dark circles, rough or chronically dehydrated skin, fine lines and wrinkles, and blemishes. Whether you are 14 or 84 your skin needs targeted treatments that soothe, protect, and delay the visible signs of aging or G-Force...hehe!

My favorite repair product is an Optimize Rejuvenating Eye Serum! I love this, and use it everyday. I am a major crier, a good movie, sweet card, or a chat with a friend can turn my eyes into a puffy and red mess. Even one tear while watching a movie, and I wake up the next morning with swollen eyes. The eye serum reduces the puffiness within moments, and maintains healthy and hydrated skin around my eyes. I also love the White Tea Calming Serum after my facials, it completely soothes and regenerates the skin after exfoliation and masking! This product is great for anyone who has chronic redness of the skin. And after my week of dry and dusty, the Skin Perfecting Treatment is going to be great to rehydrate my skin, smooth out rough and uneven skin texture, and create a moisture barrier for my next adventure!

So live life to the fullest, upside down if you want! Eat junk food every now and then, love something and someone fiercely, but just remember to repair your skin before and after your crazy adventures...otherwise you will look like this...cute but wrinkly






For more information on products: www.mysensaria.com/allnatural


Photos: Prop-JPL Photography, airplanes-Tamara Neuffer and Ed Anderson, Bulldog-Bob Segal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear of others real homes!! sorry for your mishap, but that sounded funny!!

I have been to Woodinville...Nice place!!
thanks for coming by..I love communicating with people.

A Lasting First Impression said...

Cranberry Cottage- Nice to hear from you to. Welcome to my blog. I hope you like what you read, just little bits of me...
Hope the paint mishap works out, most paint stores can do color matching...good luck!

24 Corners said...

I'd like that pup at the end please...wrinkles and all! ;)