Sunday, July 25, 2010

Deck the Halls!

Today was one of the most glorious days in Seattle! Sunny, hot, not a cloud in the sky, and I spent my day dreaming, thinking, and planning for the winter holidays. An amazing glass of Christmas Cab, Christmas carols playing in the background, a stack of past December Martha Stewart magazines spread from one end of the table to the other, and plans created for another sparkly and successful wreath season! Inspiration comes in many forms, here are just a few of my favorite inspiration pictures from my finds today! I hope you enjoy a little frosty love in the middle of our heat wave!





Our official pre-selling season begins tomorrow, Monday June 26th through August 31st! Our wreaths make great gifts for clients, family, friends, and of course would look fabulous on any of your amazing doors! We create custom, high end wreaths that will add sparkle to your home or business, and if ordered before the end of August you will save 20%! Don't miss this amazing chance to get a jump start on your holiday shopping!





A pre-view of our wreaths will be posted this week, or visit our website for more information!




photos-Martha Stewart Living

6 comments:

Ann said...

Simply gorgeous - never too hot for Christmas! It's what we're used to down here....!

A Lasting First Impression said...

Thanks Ann, wish I could figure out how to get you a wreath...would love for you to have one hanging on your door! How was your weekend?

24 Corners said...

Your so good Em...I have the hardest time thinking of my Christmas card line in July, let alone making them!

These images ALMOST put me in the mood...
xo J~

A Lasting First Impression said...

Thanks,
I love Christmas...pretty sure I would let the tunes play all year if I could get away with it! This is going to be a great season, I am so excited!

Farmgirl Paints said...

SO.NOT.READY.FOR.CHRISTMAS!!!!! Beautiful pics though;) So glad you had glorious weather the other day. I love hearing that. My friend lives there and it seems few and far between.

A Lasting First Impression said...

I know, most people aren't ready to start thinking about it. I had to learn to switch my thinking...anyone who works in the retail industry HAS to start thinking in June/July, by August a retailer has to be ready!!! Sink or swim time! : ) Yes, our weather has been AMAZING!!! So loving it!