Tuesday, July 13, 2010

French Flea Market

Welcome to an elegant, chic, and inspiring store! The Cranberry Cottage is located in the Country Village in Bothell, WA. I have driven past their previous location several times and have been dying to visit, but with young children timing is everything.

Today I set out, with camera in hand, for a fun adventure with my boys. Playing at the Country Village playground, lunch, and then a tip-toe journey through the store's new and vintage home decor, gifts, and furnishings.

We were graciously greeted and welcomed in, even my boys, by the owner Theresa. She explained that the store had just moved into this new location. I allowed my eyes to settle in, and was visually greeted by several rooms each carrying their own style, color scheme, and feel. I loved the room filled of roosters and red items, two of my favorite things! I snapped a few pictures with the owners permission, I hope you enjoy them!










Theresa, together with her business partner Kelly, are hosting a Cranberry Cottage French Flea Market on Saturday from 10:00am-6:00PM. You won't want to miss this. These two have such an eye for French Cottage decor, I bet you will find something that just has to go home with you! I will be attending with wish list in hand!




4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Well that just looks like a great place to visit. Too bad I live half way across the country!

A Lasting First Impression said...

Well next time you are in our area, stop by! The whole village is amazing, so many great shops! SO many girly & fun household items!!!

24 Corners said...

Hey my comment disappeared...it was cute too!
I'll try again!

I ♥ Country Village and hope to get there again soon...hopefully with you and the boys...would love to see them with all of the chickens that run around there. xo J~

A Lasting First Impression said...

Yes, I love it too. They have worked hard to clean it up, great shops, and a nice variety. The boys love going there! Let make a date before the weather turns again! Would you like to go to the flea market sale with me for an hour on Saturday AM???
Love you.