Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday Facial!


Happy Monday Everyone!
After a really long weekend of saying our goodbyes, I had to start my precious Monday at the crack of dawn! Little fact about me...I don't love early mornings. Maybe if I had a Mora clock waking me up I would feel differently...right? Aren't they beautiful? My boys and I had to rush out the door for a Mommy doctor apt. this morning, so this post is better late than never, right?
I hope you all had a wonderful week, and you've see the improvement from all the repairing! Anyone with fewer wrinkles or less acne? Hope so!
Today our focus is on, the last step, Moisturizer! This is the icing on the cake in my opinion. I love the way my face feels, after all my hard work, when I seal the deal with a small amount of moisturizer. You have put in your time with the cleansing, exfoliation, masking, toner, repairing, and now you get the feeling of luxury smoothing over your clean face! What a great way to start and end your day! Who wouldn't want a face that is smooth, soft, clean, and hydrated?
Remember to choose a moisturizer that matches your skin type, so very important not to weigh down you skin! Also, avoid the skin around your eyes with your normal moisturizer. This skin is very delicate and deserves a light weight moisturizer that is designed for eyes. You will find that if you use both products your make-up will stay put! No running mascara and no make-up caught in the creases of your skin.
Our goal: skin that is soft as a baby's bottom! : ) Lets maintain our youthful appearances as long as we can, take care of your skin and you will be rewarded!
Remember next Monday our skincare challenge ends!

I would love to hear from you, become a follower and leave me a comment! Let me know what you think about the skincare tips.

If you want to be entered into the contest twice blog about the contest!

I will be drawing a winner on Monday the 26th 10:00 AM!


2 comments:

Karyn said...

Beautiful clocks! I have one that looks like these and it's one my most favorite splurges. Although I'm sorry to say, it has not helped me to get up an earlier/more willingly in the mornings. I completely sleep through it's chimes which is a bonus as far as I'm concerned...

A Lasting First Impression said...

Hey Compulsively Compiled-I just drool over them, someday I will own one too! I would love to see a picture of yours, do you have a Scandinavian heritage? I would probably sleep through the chimes too...nice thought though... : ) I love your blog, and am thilled you visited!