Thursday, July 1, 2010

Great Fun Had By All!

The Sensaria party in Leavenworth was a smashing success! By that, mean that the ladies came, relaxed, laughed, restored their senses, and left renewed and a little slippery from all the lotion... hehe! My host was amazing, she worked so hard to create a fun night for her friends, and she totally succeeded! I think she was a little amazed that the night was so fun! I loved working with her, and it was a privilege to serve her and her friends. Here is an e-mail she sent to me this afternoon...just thought I would share!

"Yippee! I have to admit I have never been interested in going to parties that sell things and had never even considered hosting. I think you have a gift Emily. Your personality and the fun atmosphere you encourage makes everyone feel so comfortable and pampered. It probably helps that you are selling great products too! Thanks for the extras!!!! I took a shower last night with my new Mango body wash … YUM! Oh, I also wanted to tell you that my feet are transformed since using the foot line. I am amazed. My feet are super dry and cracked all year round. I use one of the buffer things all the time in the shower and it just never seemed to help … it almost seemed like it made it worse. I think I was probably missing some steps like … I don’t know … foot cream. I have tried doing the lotion on the feet after a shower with socks, but that is hard to do in the summer. My feet are sooooo much better after just one foot bath. I think I need to pick up your foot night idea once a week. I am just so pleased and so thankful you invited me to the first party so I could host my own.

Enjoy your Thursday! Talk to you later."


Wasn't that so sweet...she made my day! I love my job!

No comments: