Friday, July 30, 2010

As We Gather

As we gather may Your Spirit work within us

As we gather may we glorify Your name

Knowing well that as our hearts begin to worship

We'll be blessed because we came

We'll be blessed because we came

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

His mercies never come to an end

They are new every morning

New every morning

Great is Thy faithfulness O Lord

Great is Thy faithfulness O Lord


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIVMSUpApxY

There is something very encouraging about the sunrise on a new morning! Beginning fresh & new each morning!

Looking forward...toward our future!




Pictures: Boys-All rights reserved Emily Carlson, Mountain pics-www.picdaus.com


3 comments:

24 Corners said...

Okay...lets see if this comment sticks!

This is a beautiful post Em and I had to read it several times to let it sink in...we've had so many fresh starts and new beginnings...I need to look at them in a positive way...this post helps to do that, thank you! xoxo Jess

(love the last pic!)

A Lasting First Impression said...

Thanks Jess, this has been on my heart lately, just thought I would share it! Praying for new beginnings!

A Refocused Life said...

Emily,
This passage from Lamentations is one of my favorites.

Thanks for stopping by my 'August' post and taking time to leave a note. I love connecting with new people. Rita