Friday, September 10, 2010

Soaking in Style

As the weather changes, I begin to think about long, hot, quiet, bubble baths!

I love baths, with lots of candles, a magazine or book I haven't had time to read yet, lots of bubbles, and quiet time for just me! Add some soft music and a fun drink and you have one version of Heaven!



While my tub is ordinary, I would love to soak in any one of these lovelies! Take a look at these unusual shower curtains...aren't they cool!




Doesn't this look like it is straight out of Pride and Prejudice?


A little more primitive, but it still looks very relaxing!

I hope you enjoy some quiet time this weekend!

Photos: Interior Dec. Home, One Kings Lane, Sinks Faucets and More, and Country Living

3 comments:

24 Corners said...

Mr. Darcy totally would take a bath in the P & P one....that room has his name written all over it! I love the primitive one also...very pretty.

One day...one day! xo J~

Shannan Martin said...

Can you believe I do not take baths? I'm so ashamed. It seems like such a dreamy thing to do. Alas, I haven't bathed in probably 15 years. (ha)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE a long, hot soak in the tub! But my tub is not nearly as beautiful ans any of these images!