Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Front Door!


My friend Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia has just transformed the entrance to her lovely home by painting her front door! She has invited us to link up and share our doors!

I happen to LOVE entrances and really feel that they set the tone for what your guests should expect when they walk through your door! This is their first impression of you, your home, and what you value! Kristin and her home are classy, elegant, and just plain lovely! I guarantee this is the impression you will get when you walk up to her home.


I hope you enjoy a peek into my life, and join the link party...it is so fun to see the different personalities portrayed in our homes!


Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Beautiful wreath and I love the boots. So cute. Welcome to blog land I see you are new. Come and visit sometime...would be happy to have ya.

Anonymous said...

What a surprise! You are my first link attatched to my post.

I am not a computer nut. I barely know how to post my own stuff. So what a wonder to find a link to me through you.

Quite frankly I did not even begin to wonder what that was for.

I know i told you before but I love your leaves...on your page.

And your boots and door.

Karen said...

I love your front door, the glass and the wreath is sweet! The boots that's what says welcome. Just dropping by from the front door party. I your newest follower. Drop by for a visit.
Karen

Ann said...

Love that wreath!Almost looks like it was made by a professional!! A X

24 Corners said...

Your front door screams FALL with that beautiful wreath you created gracing it's happy self and those little boots scream...J & E, the cutest little boys in the world, live here!! xoxo J~