Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Facial Monday!

Hurray it is Monday again!!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and celebrated all the Dad's in your life!

How did your week of exfoliation go? I hope you took the time to add it into your skincare rituals. Like I said before, it is so vital to healthy skin! It is possibly the easiest and cheapest way to give yourself an instant face lift!

Today's step is just as important, so simple, and will also add to the face lift effect! Masking! Much like exfoliation, people will skip masking due to time and and expense. I love masking, my skin feels so great during and after. My favorite is a sea silk mask, the active ingredient is red algae. The red algae stimulates new skin cell production, helps to heal the skin after exfoliation, firms and tightens the skin, and and improves the appearance of the skin. And, a sea silk mask is gentle enough that it can be left on all night, extra bonus! Who wouldn't want to experience all those benefits? Sea silk masks can also be used to help repair sun burned skin, a must have for all the time in the sun this summer!

I had never thought that masking was all that important, and regularly would skip this step. However, in the last year I made the effort to mask at least once a week. My skin has dramatically improved. I have seen my pore size reduce, fine lines and wrinkles fade, my skin is smoother, and most importantly it holds its moisture longer! All of these benefits have also reduced the amount of product I need to use during each application.

I love masking, and would recommend that you include it at least once in your routine this week. Remember to follow with moisture!!!
See and feel the differences, and return next week with glowing skin!


www.mysensaria.com/allnatural

Pictures courtesy of: Census of Coral Reefs & NOAA Ocean Explorer

No comments: