Monday, January 17, 2011

Mondays Make Me Smile...

T.G.I.M.
Mondays are such a great way to start the week!

(We had a great weekend; family movie night, packed away Christmas, caught up with friends, and enjoyed massive birthday celebrations!!!)
BUT Monday...well...
It is my day to catch up, relax and enjoy my boys, and set the tone for our week.
On Mondays I usually;
do
Laundry, Meal Planning/Shopping, My Weekly Facial, and Set the Tone for Our Week!
I want you to love and look forward to Monday as much as I do! Hope I can encourage you!


Here's what is happening today:

Meal Plan:

Mon: Clam Chowder and BLT's
Tues: Flank and Roasted Veggies
Wed: White Bean and Leak Soup w/salad and bread
(I add 1-2 leaks in with the onions, and a squeeze of lemon at the end...)
Thurs: Warm Rice and Chicken Salads
Fri: Turkey Hand Pies w/ salad
Facial Tip:
We are all starting our new year with fresh ideas, goals, and schedules. Why not start this year with a new facial routine, which will refresh, brighten , and renew your skin!

May I introduce the: Sea Silk Mask

Red Algae, a sea plant rich in nutrients, has been known to regenerate and hydrate the skin to dramatically improve firmness, smoothness and elasticity. The complexion is revitalized, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced, and all signs of irritation are soothed and calmed.
This is an amazing product, one of my favorites. Your skin will be transformed with one weekly mask! Try it!
Setting the Tone:
Our family verse for this week is
Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good!
for more on this, see the listening to the silence tab
So what do you do on Monday? I hope it was a happy day for you, and set the tone for a wonderful week!

1 comment:

24 Corners said...

I've been meaning to comment on this post because I greatly admire your mad planning skills...another thing you're the queen of!
xo J~

(the soup sounded kind of familiar ;)