Friday, January 21, 2011

I've Got Mail...

One of the things that I love the most about "Blogland" is how talented the ladies are! I mean it, every single one of you...AMAZING! I love logging onto my computer and finding inspiration, creativity, friendship, faith being lived out, and some truly beautiful, from the inside out, women!

A perfect example of this is Becky from Farmgirl Paints! Do you know of her? She is truly talented, oozes joy, is smart, funny, and lovely inside and out! Her artwork is every bit as beautiful as she is! I fell in love with her necklaces the first time I saw them! Becky loves words as much as I do, and she incorporates them into her art to inspire and encourage others! I love it! I have pawed through each and every one of her necklaces, looking for the right word for me! Just after Becky released her new pieces in October, I found, and fell in love with THE necklace!!!


This little beauty arrived in my mailbox early this week! She is lovely, sparkly, and says "Be Still," with a colorful Fall tree in the background. "Be Still" is the perfect phrase to have around my neck this year, these words will serve as a reminder the stop and listen. That is my new year's resolution, and I love that I now have a reminder!

Thank you Becky for creating a beautiful reminder that the Lord is right here with me, I just need to stop and listen. I love the necklace, it is just perfect for me, and so special that you made it! Becky has a fun blog and an etsy store chalked full of her colorful and inspiring work! Stop by and visit her, she would love to meet you! I am sure she has a necklace or cuff with a word that would fit your upcoming year too!






8 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Awww I'm so glad you liked it girlie. It is the perfect thing to have hanging around your neck as a reminder. Thanks for the sweet words. You bless me:)

24 Corners said...

It's so perfect Em...it couldn't be more so...and it's just beautiful too. With the fall leaves and colors AND the saying...it was meant to be! So happy you have something new and pretty! Off to see Becky's creations now....
xo Jess

Mommy Emily said...

oh, this is a gorgeous necklace. it is one of my favorite verses too: be still and know he is God. there is nothing better than that. if only i could learn it :) becky is a gift, and so are you friend. have a beautiful weekend. e.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

What a beautiful necklace! I love the colors. I am new to your bloh and I am glad I found it.

Haven and Home said...

Oh I love that, what a nice reminder!

Anonymous said...

oh! You ordered one of becky's lovely necklaces! enjoy!

Biz said...

Stopping by after being referred by between you & me living authentically! I too am a huge lover of Becky's necklace. The one I own says Surrender!
I look forward to nosing around a little :)
Be Blessed!
Biz
http://busybizblogs.blogspot.com/

Between You and Me said...

love Becky and her necklaces...I just ordered one of her cuff bracelets for Edie from Life in Grace......