Thursday, August 12, 2010

There is Snow in the Air!

My world is becoming white with ideas, flocking, greens, and decorations! The holiday season is rapidly approaching, at least for me, and Premium Wreath Design is bustling around to make this the most spectacular holiday season yet!!


I know for most of you it is too early to be thinking about the holidays, but pre-ordering your holiday wreath or one for a friend is a great way to get a jump start on the season. Checking items off your holiday decorating list in August and saving 20%, who ever heard of such a thing???

So for those who want to think ahead just a little, this post is for you! We are currently taking pre-orders for the 2010 holiday season. Here are a few pictures to wet your whistle, there are more on the website. If you don't see your design style represented, and have an idea for what you would like your wreath to look like, please contact our designers. We would be happy to create a unique and custom wreath just for YOU! Tree design and decorating is available for local clients only.





All wreaths are designed on a large, fresh, evergreen wreaths. They are big, lovely, and smell amazing!!!







photos: All rights reserved-Emily Carlson

4 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Christmas in August!!! :)

And hey - your words about praying for Siley and I the other day? Well, thank you for that. Honestly, it meant so much to me. (And he's making progress! And so are we!) ;)

A Lasting First Impression said...

FPFG- ; ) As a retailer we have to begin early for the holidays. By the time the general public begins thinking about decorating their houses and businesses...it would be too late if I didn't have my act in gear! : )
I have to admit, I have fallen in love with your kidos...and feel like we live very parallel lives in so many ways. I am honored to pray for you! Have a great week!

Sami Jo said...

the fall background you have here makes my heart sing

Thanks for stopping by and visiting once and a while :)

BTW I LOVE Fall and Christmas... I can smell it... they are coming and I'm giddy!

Happy Day, The Lady of the House

24 Corners said...

Love that first picture Em...

May you be driven to the brink of joyful insanity with all of the wreath making you will be doing this year! ;)

XOXO J~