Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blueberries and Boys!


On the hottest day of the Summer, blueberries went on SALE! So slathered in sunscreen and water bottle in hand the boys and I went a pickin!





Some of the sweetest memories are made when we work together, laugh, eat, and get a little dirty!





You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.

Psalm 128: 2 NIV


Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever (Ps. 118:1).



I hope you find yourself thankful for all that you have been blessed with today! We are so thankful for our fun, healthy, sweet boys..., for the time spent together, and ALL the blueberries we will be eating for months!

All Photos: A Lasting First Impression

2 comments:

24 Corners said...

I wish so much that I could have gone with you! I know J.P. was in blueberry heaven! The pictures with both are soooo cute! They're the best boys and most definitely blessings...to all of us! xoxo J~

A Lasting First Impression said...

Thanks Auntie J, we wish you had come too! Johan was eating more than he picked, and he picked about 4 lbs!!! Crazy hu? I love the picture of his dirty hands stuffing berries in his mouth! Hehe! Thanks, they are most definately two of my biggest blessings! : )