Friday, August 27, 2010

Drinkin and Flea-in!


Last Saturday, my sister in-law and I grabbed a latte and began our day with the Cranberry Cottage French Flea Market!
The vendors were amazing.










Each booth was a fun mix of old, new, rusty, and blue!




Loved these silver spoons each with a garden label hammered into them! I would love a herb garden neatly labeled with a silver thyme, basil, rosemary, and parsley spoon!



Pots, pans, cups, and teapots all neatly stuffed with succulents, ground cover, and herbs...loved them!





It is amazing that I didn't walk away with most everything there!

Great job Theresa and crew!



What a fun way to spend a Saturday morning! What are you doing this weekend?


All photos: A Lasting First Impression

7 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hi Emily...oh some really great treasures there. I liked the black letters and silver stamped spoons:)

Thanks for all of your sweet comments and for lifing us up in your prayers. Little Chick hasn't said another word about it and neither have we. I have complete faith that it will all work out. We definitely have our eyes and ears open to the situation and that's half the battle I think. Hope you have a great weekend.

24 Corners said...

You were an angel for taking me...it was the perfect outing with the perfect sis-in-law...and so much needed! Thanks again!!! xoxoJ~

Still thinking about that waffle iron and all the planted silver! ;)

Shannan Martin said...

Oh how you have me pining for a grand ol' flea! It's been much, much too long... Your pics are fantastic!

A Lasting First Impression said...

FGP, I love the silver spoons too, I think they were my favorite. The gal who made them said they aren't so easy to make...I would love to try though. Glad evrything is okay with Little Chick! : )
24 Cs-love you too sweet girl. We really should have dates more often, just next time with a really loaded coffers...
Thank you FPFG, I have a new camera I am loving! We had so much fun, and my brain in now overflowing with fun new ideas! Wish you lived closer, you would have been a welcome addition! : )

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Fabulous pictures, so many wonderful treasures!

Thanks for your visit today! guess what? I had my weeks off, two out of three had school today, funny! It's ok, little guy and I get to spend time together! I hope your enjoying your monday!
XO

A Lasting First Impression said...

Kristin,
That is funny! I am sorry you didn't get your alone time, but that gives you something to look forward to next week! Hummm what to do with your little one, just the two of you, before he starts school??? Could be some fun adventures this week!

Theresa said...

Hi Emily so glad you came to the last flea market! Would love to have copies of the photos to put on our website if you are inclined to share! Always great to see you at the Cranberry Cottage!