Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Three Reasons

I can think of three really valid reasons for why this amazing ring should be mine...but first some stats about this lovely!




Rare Pink Diamond
It is valued at 38 million dollars
It is 24.78 carats...amazing
Will go to auction next month, last on the market 60 years ago!
Was last sold by Harry Winston
Quoted to be one of the most desirable diamonds


"What makes it so immensely rare is the combination of its exceptional colour and purity with the classic emerald-cut -- a style of cutting normally associated with white diamonds."
David Bennett, chairman for Europe and the Middle East at Sotheby?s international jewellery department.

So back to my reasons for truly believing why this lovely ring should be mine...
  1. My birthday is at the end of the month!
  2. I love pink, especially pink diamonds!
  3. It is breast cancer awareness month, and pink is the symbol color, so what better gift! Kill two birds with one stone! I could then be a poster child for BC awareness! : )

What do you think, should it be mine? 38 mil, not too much to ask for, right?

Picture: Yahoo News

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadly I have outbid you. 38.01 million and it's mine baby!
Happy birthday anyway.

A Lasting First Impression said...

Bidding war? OKAY! I have a few more mil in me.... ; ) Hehe! Lovely isn't it???

Unknown said...

How bout you buy it and I mug you in a dark alley?
ha. ha.
i kid.