Friday, October 8, 2010

Dogs

Dogs Become Members Of Our Families!

They become integrated into almost every area of our lives; where they play, where they eat, a drop off at the groomers on the way to soccer, their own section on our grocery list, a basket for toys, a jar on our counters full of treats, and a special place where they feel the safest...their beds! I am a believer that this is where my dog and I part ways. I want their bed to be cozy, soft, safe, and a place they grow to love. However, I don't want that place to be my bed! I already share my bed with my sweet husband, and space is limited! (For some of you, this isn't an issue, and that is okay!) For those looking for a sleeping alternative to our beds, check these out!

There are a million different options for dog beds, some are practical, easy to clean, and not very pretty to look at. Others are very fluffy, lots of fabric, and tricky to clean. Here is a stylish compromise! I love how sleek and modern these dog homes are! Easy to clean, look great in any decor style, and still very comfortable for our beloved pets!

What do you think, would your pet appreciate this fabulous dog home? What color would look the best in your home?

Have a great weekend!


Photos: Onekingslane-doghaus, Home for Dixie-Emma Jackson


3 comments:

Unknown said...

these dog beds are weird.
Weird weird weird. I like them. I think. Maybe I don't.

who thinks of these things?!

A Room For Everyone said...

How amazing! Is there anything they don't make for dogs now? They deserve it though..Rachaelxx

24 Corners said...

I wouldn't have Miss. Ginger sleep anywhere but snuggled right up agains my leg...on her own blanket of course...snoring, snorting and all, love it!!! If she were a Mastiff instead of a wiener dog, then it would be a different story!
:)

I don't think these "beds" look to cozy btw...the green one makes me nervous. :/