Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Path

This song came thundering into my thoughts from the recesses of my childhood memories. I love how God uses music to speak directly to my heart, just when I need it the most!
This is a little old school, but the words still speak so deeply to my heart, I just had to share!


!




I have been singing this song on and off now for days. I hope it is encouraging to you as well!

This morning, I asked God to reveal himself to me today in a whole new way. I just wanted a reminder of His presence! There were many moments in my day today where I could see his reflection.

My boys gave me a Mommy's day tea party at pre-school today, they sang to ME...and I could see His face.

My sister blessed me today with encouragement and a solution to my worry of the day...and I could see His face.

A very special blogger posted today about God's faithfulness, it was His words through her, I was so encouraged...and I could see His face!

Just another reminder to trust Him, trust that He is working! I am so thankful for His presence in my day today. What is God working on with you today?

3 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Aw, Girl! You've done it again! I popped over to say hello and find a blessing. :) Thank you. So much.

SwedeheartL said...

I loved your post! I saw His face in YOU today! Hugs to you!

Kendra Quilts said...

Please come back and blog. You are an inspiration to me. God bless you! Kendra in Arkansas