Monday, May 2, 2011



I love my blog, each one of you who have committed to reading my ramblings, and the friends I have found in "blog world."

However, as of late I feel I have nothing to contribute to this sunny, creative, inspiring world of bloggers, and so I have remained a silent reader and not posted. I just want you to know I am still here, I miss posting, but just don't have it in me right now.

I am encouraged that this is a time for new growth, re-birth, and change. The Lord is upholding me in His right hand, and I know He has a good and perfect plan for our life. He will provide for us, He will sustain us, and I know He will direct us. He has been so faithful, never left our side, and continues to provide for us in so many ways! I am so thankful for this! So, I am on shaky, weak legs learning and remembering to trust Him.

I am thankful for your posts, love your creativity, your honesty, and find encouragement in your sunny dispositions.

For my family, this too shall pass, and I will be back.

For you, I hope you are having a very happy, sunny, and cheery Spring.




3 comments:

24 Corners said...

Love you....
xo J~

Unknown said...

I'll miss you!!
As for not being "sunny" or having something to contribute...don't believe it! You are His messenger too! Love to you!!

Unknown said...

Here, read this (if you haven't yet)
http://www.chattingatthesky.com/2011/05/02/how-to-make-art-when-theres-no-time-for-art/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChattingAtTheSky+%28chatting+at+the+sky%29