Thursday, March 31, 2011

Much Harder Than I Thought...

I have a whole new respect for my fellow bloggers who continue to post lovely, creative, real, and sincere posts when their lives are difficult or turned upside down.

I know many of you have encountered this in your own blogging experience & we all know others like; Edie who lost her home to fire and experienced great loss, or Sasha who thought she was moving...onto a new adventure, but details fell through, or Jessica who built a lovely house only to have it burn, rebuilt this amazing structure with love, and then endured a flood. I am not sure where they found the energy, strength, or clarity to post through these situations, but I am glad they found blogland a place of reprieve & solace. This cozy place has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and an avenue to see, share, and talk about what we love. I am impressed, encouraged, inspired, and honored that they thought to bring us along for their journey...both in their highs & lows. I am thankful for their REAL posts, and the opportunity they gave me, us, to support them as they moved forward.


My life, currently, is different than what those amazing women have endured, but things have in their own way been very difficult lately. For a while it seemed that I was coping, and each day I mustered the strength to keep going. Looking for the positive as I maneuvered through life's obstacles, became almost like a game. However, it has become harder and harder to daily find the positive. I have allowed myself to become focused on & bogged down by the details of my life. I have forgotten to pan out and See, Experience, and Feel the joy which naturally surrounds me.



Well, NO MORE! No more focusing on the "unpleasantries," as my Dad calls them, of life, I am switching gears. I want to share some of the great, happy, ordinary, fun, and inspirational that has happened while I have been checked out. I am pressing forward, I am moving on, and I am taking my blog with me! Hold on because you have much to look forward to!! I may occasionally share life's challenges, but there is so much more to ME and my life than those challenges! I am taking a note from the inspirational ladies mentioned above. I am focusing on the things I really LOVE, I am going to treasure this life I have been given-pure joy coming your way baby!


Thank you for sticking by me, I am so thankful for your friendship.

Tomorrow, I am posting another chapter in my Jazzercise journey, stay tuned, you won't want to miss out!

2 comments:

24 Corners said...

I'm so sorry the 'unpleasantries' have been surrounding your spirit lately...their a part of life for everyone, you're not alone...and whether big or small...they can cause the dumps to set in, it's just the way it is...BUT (!!!), it looks like you've put those dumpy unpleasantries in their place and with God's help...they can stay there a while...they'll show up again (cuz that's how they are), but God is always there and he'll always help to slam the door shut on them...He will!
Looking forward to giving yo a big hug this weekend...
Love you...
xo J~

Unknown said...

'unpleasantries' mess up my writing...I can't think clearly. I hope yours go away soon. I know they're good for growth, but you know.
I am excited to see where this goes for you. Hugs friend!