Friday, December 17, 2010

Red At Home

This time of the year, my favorite COLOR is right at home among the holiday decorations!

I love color, although I appreciate white, cream, and all things neutral, I couldn't live without a color saturated world! My home features; yellow, green, brown, and red...year round! This time of the year my darling red shines, and I love it!


Thought I would give a little sneak peek of my COLOR love...



RED


Just for fun I found a little trivia about people who love red...in case you are interested!


Bright and dramatic, red is the color of love, joy and bravery. Rooms that are painted red are often warm and cheery while people who wear red are often energetic, optimistic individuals who love attention and being in the spotlight. Those who love red live life to the fullest and are tenacious and determined in their endeavors.


What color do you love, does your color love influence your decorating this season?


photos: A Lasting First Impression

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

I love red, but don't wear it too often. Oooh wonder what that says about me?;) I love the colors green and orange. But I do have a red couch...so yay. Love that it stands for bravery.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I love red too!
Before changing the decor of my home I had lots of it, still love it!
Happy New Year!
XO
Kristin