Monday, November 22, 2010

Evergreens For Someone Special!


The Smell of Evergreens Are Wafting Through My House...


I have been busy creating wreaths, BUT today I am working on an extra special holiday wreath!

Why is this wreath so special you ask? I will give you some clues as to who it will belong to...


She is a blogging Queen!

She is very talented!

She loves all things cream, black, and natural!

She lives on a Lake somewhere in the United States!

The wreath is turning out beautifully, the colors are so fresh, bright, and happy! I am so excited to create something lovely for such a sweet blogging friend!


Stay tuned on Wednesday to see the finished product and find out who's door will dawn this beauty!

http://www.premiumwreathdesign.vpweb.com/

photos: Martha Stewart,Growing in Circles, Spagatblog.

2 comments:

24 Corners said...

Hmmmm, I wonder who it could be...

Can't wait to see the final masterpiece!!!
xo J~

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Can't wait to see, I lOVE your inspiration :)
XO