Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just A Moment

Life is but a moment, if we don't stop and look, smell, feel, enjoy, anticipate, & hold those dear to us, the moment will pass. Lately parts of my life has been so very stressful, heavy, challenging, and sad, but within these moments God has the ability to do some of His best work.

God is ever faithful, and I love how in times of weakness He brings new light out of His word to encourage and build us back up! He pulls us up out of the muck and mire to see His grace, His love, and His hope.

Tonight I am going to focus on just that, what I have been given, what I love, and what I am so very thankful for!  His Grace is sufficient for me!!!

Tonight I am thankful for:

My Family!
My boys belly laughing
Hot coffee
Holding Glenn's hand
Hugs
Laughter
Fall leaves
Iced tea
My Dad singing in church
Rainbows
My mom's love notes
Slobbery kisses from my youngest
A really good hamburger with onion rings
Singing-using the talent God has given me
The look of excitement in my boys' eyes when I teach them something new
The color RED
Cooking a great meal
The wind blowing in your hair
My amazing sister, who is my best friend too!
The beach-everything about it!
Going home!
A soft, warm scarf wrapped around my neck!
A clean house
My husband
The satisfaction of giving a great gift
Quiet time-journaling
A wagon full of geraniums
LEMONS
My mountains
A blueberry cream cheese danish
Flying upside down
My home-full and happy
And so much more, my heart is brimming full tonight!

What are you thankful for?
I encourage you to take a moment, stop, enjoy, and be thankful for all the blessings in your life!


photos: All Rights Reserved: A Lasting First Impression

2 comments:

A Refocused Life said...

I love your list - I can relate.

Kendra Quilts said...

I am thankful I just read this. Please come back. God bless you and your family.