Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Craving Green...

About this time of the year, I begin craving GREEN!
Lush, soft, new, inviting, refreshing green...
Recently, we have had so much rain here in Seattle...dark, dreary, wet, and cold rain!
So I thought I would share my collection of green photos!
I hope they bring inspiration and a little cheery Spring color to you whatever your current weather condition!

Unknown location

Coastal Cottage...I love these chairs, they need to be in my house!

Coastal Cottage


Coastal Living


Coastal Living


Coastal Living


Coastal Cottage


Coastal Living


Coastal Living


Coastal Living


Coastal Living

Coastal Living...Need this cutie little girl in pink too!

Coastal Living

Do you detect a theme??
I am ready to paint my world Coastal Cottage GREEN!
The sun is finally shining, I hope you have a wonderful Spring day!
Don't forget my giveaway!!! You have until Sunday evening to enter!

2 comments:

24 Corners said...

Love the green painted floor!! Spring is on it's way...thanks for the inspiration!
xo J~

Shannan Martin said...

Oh, is Springtime really coming?? Is it, really? Today we hit 42 degrees - positively tropical! Ruby and I tramped down the lane in rain boots to check the mail and it was heavenly. Love these inspiration photos you shared. DREAMY!